SUE-Polarbear

I want you to know who I am and what I am doing...

Magic Website

Hey guys~You've gotta check this out!!

This is a magic website: http://en.akinator.com/#



RULES:

1.enter your name, and start the game;

2.keep a name in your mind, better be a famous figure;

3.answer the questions one by one, it won't take too long ...

4.Finally, "He" will guess exactly what you have in mind!


My friends and I have played this game for hundreds of times, it almost hit the target everytime.

Female or male, singer or politician or even cartoon character, it can always come up with the correct answer, as long as you are honest with it.

It's so weird and unbelievable!

Check this website out, check the Magic out~!

1 comments:

Suee! haha I did it and it really guessed correctly! I want to know how his secret.

 

Post a Comment