SUE-Polarbear

I want you to know who I am and what I am doing...

My TED talk proposal

For my TED Talk, I want to talk about a Chinese social media named “RenRen” Net, which means “Everyone”. I’ve mentioned this network in my blog post before. It’s almost identical with “Facebook”, only it’s somewhat restricted to Chinese users, not as well known.

The two sites not only resemble in appearance but also in functions. I want to compare the basic concept and operation of the two social media, emphasizing on introducing “RenRen” Net to the class. I'm thinking of talking about my own experiences and feelings using these two websites, also focusing more on RenRen. I think I am going to use some pictures and perhaps video clips.By that, I want to tell you what are the advantages and drawbacks of RenRen compared to Facebook.

I hope my talk can be interesting, but most importantly, I want it to be clear and understandable. If I made mistakes during my speech, please forgive me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment