SUE-Polarbear

I want you to know who I am and what I am doing...

my movie-- extra-normal

This is my first movie. Thanks to our group members' great and extra-normal creativity, we came up with this crazy idea. It made me think of "Spider man"...
Anyway, we also had another short movie about interviewing a job, also very interesting.


Xtranormal is a great website, it helps those who have no knowledge of movieshooting and editing, like me,  make their own movies. It's really fun, and I am going to try some more times and work out my own idea. Maybe I will post my movie next time.

2 comments:

Awesome! It makes me laugh except for a few lines I couldn't catch what it is really saying

 

Lol, this was cute and funny. You could hear their robotic voices and all. Good Progress to you and your group!!!

 

Post a Comment